As a marketer, you’re probably familiar with Baby Boomers and Gen Xers, their common traits and how to reach them. And, it’s difficult to go anywhere without hearing about Millennials and their effect on the marketing industry. But what about the generation after Millennials, Gen Z – people born from the mid-1990s to 2012? Who … Continued
Social media marketing
With multiple platforms that sport hundreds of millions of users and sophisticated targeting options, social media has grown into one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach target audiences.
In the United States alone, roughly 200 million people use social media networks - that’s more than 60 percent of the population.
Social network users in the United States (in millions)
And, it’s not just Facebook. There are a variety of platforms your brand can use to reach specific audiences. Across social platforms, paid ads provide your brand an opportunity to target specific segments (i.e., the people who matter most to you) of these audiences.
Share images and videos with more than 800 million monthly active users.
Connect with professionals and a community of more than 500 million monthly active users.
Reach more than 330 million monthly active users and target audiences by interests and topics.
Share the moment with more than 300 million monthly active users.
The massive audiences available on social media networks are no secret, which means there are plenty of advertisers jockeying for impressions and users’ attention.
With the fierce competition among advertisers and message overload experienced by users, brands need to make sure they’re serving engaging ads only to the most relevant audiences.
Our paid social advertising solution
If you’re looking to place ads for your business on social media, you don’t want to take a “wait and see” approach - you want to leverage a paid social agency that understands the best way to serve your ads to your target audiences.
We only place your ads where they’re most likely to reach people looking to buy. Our goal is simple, we want to place ads that AMPLIFY conversion rates for your brand.
Mindstream Media AMPLIFIES our paid social campaigns by:
Mindstream Media teamed up with GoWireless, a Verizon Wireless authorized retailer with more than 700 stores across the United States, to increase in-store sales of Verizon Wireless-backed devices and service plans during the holiday season. Mindstream Media launched a campaign on Facebook to encourage people to claim Offer Ads.
Social media audience development
Here’s how Mindstream Media’s paid social campaigns develop target audiences of potential consumers on top social sites:
- By the users’ interests and behaviors
- Followers of the brand
- Friends of followers
- Lookalike audiences
- Retargeting website visitors
How lookalike targeting works:
Types of social media ads
Mindstream Media can AMPLIFY your advertising campaigns across social media platforms using a variety of ad types. Here are just a few of our favorites:
Facebook lead generation ads
- Capture and retain user interest with auto-filling contact forms.
- Allow users to submit their information in exchange for an exclusive offer.
- AMPLIFY brand presence while at the same time creating a highly-qualified audience pool.
- Seamless integration into most CRM systems.
Facebook web conversion ads
- Feature captivating ads that will encourage people to download unique offers and interact with the campaign's landing page.
Facebook offer claim ads
- Highlight promotions while simplifying and streamlining the user experience.
- Users are able to save their offers with one click and are repeatedly reminded by email and on-platform notifications to redeem those offers online or in-store.
Facebook dynamic ads
- Automatically promote products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the internet.
- Find the right people for each product with updated pricing and availability.
- Showcase your brand’s Instagram Stories ads.
- Engage users with a full-screen ad experience.
- You pay only when a user clicks on the ad.