Mindstream media creates high-quality blog content designed to inform, entertain and educate your target audiences and accomplish specific marketing objectives like:
- Improving your brand’s visibility in organic search results.
- Increasing the quality and quantity of the brand’s website traffic.
- Generating online leads.
- Increasing incoming links to your website.
We leverage our findings from the Immerse Phase to create relevant and compelling blog posts. Keyword research helps us understand how consumers search for your products and services so we can develop blog posts that answer their most urgent questions and solve their most pressing issues.
Website copy (product and service landing pages)
When consumers go online to research a buying decision, they expect to find in-depth, valuable and relevant information about products and services. Mindstream’s Content Marketing solution allows brands to provide that information via optimized and detailed copy for product and service webpages.
Here’s what optimized, informative website copy can do for your brand:
- Provides the information consumers need to make a purchase.
- Improves your brand’s visibility in organic search results for high-intent keywords.
- Drives high-quality traffic to your website.
- Provides effective landing pages for your other digital marketing initiatives.
- Increases conversions from your digital properties.
Mindstream doesn’t just stuff website copy with keywords. We take the time to fully understand your products and services, research what kind of information consumers need at each stage of the buying journey and develop brand compliant website copy that inspires consumers to convert.
Local landing pages
Consumers also expect to easily find information about nearby businesses when they go online to research buying decisions. This makes local landing pages critical content pieces, especially for multi-location and franchise brands.
Mindstream has been in the business of delivering localized messaging at-scale for a long time. We have the resources and know-how to develop unique landing pages for all of your brand's locations.
To get the maximum SEO value, we make sure each local landing page:
- Has unique copy specific to that location.
- Includes accurate and up-to-date location data like business address, phone number, hours of operation, etc.
- Leverages SEO best practices like optimized metadata and Structured Data to improve the location’s visibility in local search results.
The main purpose of an FAQ page is to address common uncertainties consumers have about your brand’s product and services. These pages often provide the last pieces of essential information consumers need to convert.
FAQ pages are becoming more critical with the rise of voice searches. With voice search, only one result is presented to users, rather than the standard 10 blue links for a desktop search. The sheer quantity of voice searches makes it impossible for Google (or other engines) to find an entire page dedicated to one query. So, for voice search, it’s more valuable to have a high-authority page that covers a variety of related topics than a lot of pages with shallow content covering a single subject. FAQ pages fill that void by providing visitors and search engines a single page with in-depth content that can answer a variety of search queries.
When done right, FAQ pages serve several specific functions, like:
- Helping consumers move through the buying journey by alleviating purchasing anxieties.
- Providing your customer support team some relief by answering frequent questions.
- Improving SEO and site navigation by linking to pages with in-depth content about individual topics.
Humans are visual learners and are more likely to remember information if it’s presented visually. Infographics allow brands to relay complex information about their products and services in a way that’s appealing to the eye and easy to digest.
Here’s how infographics help your brand accomplish marketing objectives:
- Increasing brand awareness by presenting information in a way that reinforces your brand’s style, color palette and unique messaging style.
- Improving your brand’s social media presence.
- Generating backlinks to your website which improves the site’s overall visibility in search results.
These content pieces demonstrate your brand’s value to potential customers by providing helpful how-to, stat and trend lists. They're very similar to blog posts, the major difference is the content is presented in list form (e.g., “10 ways to supercharge your marketing campaigns”).
The listicle format is everywhere online. While the practice is called “click-bait” by some, when done right, listicles can provide a lot of value to a brand’s target audiences.
Why are listicles so popular?
- Listicles fit right into humans’ short attention span.
- Lists curate the most valuable information about a topic in an easy to read (i.e., scan) format.
- Long-form content can be shortened into a list format to give readers additional ways to consume the information.
Digital video is a powerful storytelling technique that helps internal and external audiences better understand your products and services.
How video can benefit your brand:
- Videos work well in both long and short formats – from brief video messages like Snapchat stories and YouTube bumper ads to average length pieces like product/solution explainer videos and longer videos like documentaries.
- Can serve as timely, stand-alone statement pieces, or as a part of a longer conversation or series.
- Can be the main content piece, or work as an introduction to larger pieces (e.g., pre-roll video ads).
- Can be simple (like customer testimonials or product demos), or produced as long-form, intricate pieces.