No matter how groundbreaking and spectacular a website is when it’s first launched, it’s inevitable that the site’s design, SEO and copy will eventually become outdated. When this happens, it usually means the roller coaster thrill ride of a redesign is in your future. If you’ve been through a massive site redesign, you understand the … Continued
What is content marketing?
"A strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience - and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action."¹
We connect your brand to audiences through engaging, relevant and informative content pieces like:
In 2018, there were 281 million internet users in the United States, according to eMarketer. And those users will spend more time with digital media than any other major medium, including TV. This massive audience means there is no shortage of opportunities for brands looking to connect with online consumers.
An abundance of internet users also means there's a TON of content available. Every day, users are bombarded with content choices like ads, articles, social posts, photos, video… you get the point.
Every minute on the internet users upload:²
- 3.3 million new posts on Facebook
- 448,800 new tweets on Twitter
- 65,972 new photos to Instagram
- 1,440 new blogs on WordPress
- 500 hours of video to YouTube
The challenge - one we can help you crush - is getting your brand noticed and engaging your audience above all this noise.
Our content marketing solution
To be impactful, meaningful or just plain noticed requires expertise and a solid strategy. Content should be entertaining, informational and relevant to users. We help your brand stand out with high-quality content pieces that not only reach your target audience but connect with them.
Related - Content Marketing 101 Series
Content Marketing is about more than just creating content and posting it on the web. We take a comprehensive approach to content (just like we do with every other challenge) and apply our IDEA process to ensure that your objectives are accomplished and to guide consumers through their buying journeys.
Related – Content Marketing 101: Defining Content Marketing
Research, research, research. We learn everything we can about your brand, unique value, goals, marketing objectives, target audiences, industry, competitors, etc. This knowledge guides the content development process and creates a deeper connection with consumers.
We develop customized content strategies and establish campaign objectives to align with your business goals. We create content guidelines and editorial calendar to help guide future content development.
We craft creative content experiences that engage your audiences and inspire them to act. We also leverage the latest search engine optimization (SEO) best practices to boost the content’s visibility in search results and drive organic traffic to your digital properties.
We continuously monitor performance and optimize campaigns to make sure your goals and objectives are not only being met but exceeded. We obsess over results and are always working to identify new opportunities to promote your content.
Related - [Guide]: The Ultimate Guide to Launching Content Marketing
The types of content we create
- Blog posts
- Webpage copy
- Local landing pages
- FAQ pages
- Case studies
- Social media posts
- Blurbs/copy blocks
- White papers
- Research reports
- Marketing playbooks
- Digital magazines
This week, eMarketer released a study on the state of B2B Content Marketing that was packed with interesting stats for marketers. One of the study’s most significant findings was the overwhelming amount of B2B companies that currently use content marketing. B2B Content Marketing usage With almost nine in 10 B2B companies currently using content marketing, … Continued
It’s been just over a month since Google released a core algorithm update that sent shockwaves through the search engine optimization (SEO) industry. Originally dubbed “Florida 2.0” by speculators, Google promptly renamed it the March 2019 Core Update (ostensibly to make it easier for everyone to grasp). We understand it can be useful to some … Continued
Congrats! A new customer just bought something from your brand, and guess what? You lost money. Yep, you read that right. Studies have shown that a lot of brands don’t make money on first-time buyers. In many cases, initial purchases simply recoup some of the money brands spent turning those consumers into customers. Bain & … Continued
We create high-quality blog content designed to inform, entertain and educate your target audiences and accomplish specific marketing objectives like:
- Improving your brand’s visibility in organic search results
- Increasing the quality and quantity of the brand’s website traffic
- Generating online leads
- Increasing incoming links to your website
We leverage our findings from the Immerse Phase to create relevant and compelling blog posts. Keyword research helps us understand how consumers search for your products and services so we can develop blog posts that answer their most urgent questions and solve their most pressing issues.
Website copy (product and service landing pages)
When consumers go online to research a buying decision, they expect to find in-depth, valuable and relevant information about products and services. Our content marketing solution allows brands to provide that information via optimized and detailed copy for product and service webpages.
Here’s what optimized, informative website copy can do for your brand:
- Provides the information consumers need to make a purchase.
- Improves your brand’s visibility in organic search results for high-intent keywords.
- Drives high-quality traffic to your website.
- Provides effective landing pages for your other digital marketing initiatives.
- Increases conversions from your digital properties.
Mindstream doesn’t just stuff website copy with keywords. We take the time to fully understand your products and services, research what kind of information consumers need at each stage of the buying journey and develop brand compliant website copy that inspires consumers to convert.
Local landing pages
Consumers also expect to easily find information about nearby businesses when they go online to research buying decisions. This makes local landing pages critical content pieces, especially for multi-location and franchise brands.
We've been in the business of delivering localized messaging at-scale for a long time. We have the resources and skill to develop unique landing pages for all of your brand's locations.
To get the maximum SEO value, we make sure each local landing page:
- Has unique copy specific to that location.
- Includes accurate and up-to-date location data like business address, phone number, hours of operation, etc.
- Leverages SEO best practices like optimized metadata and structured data to improve the location’s visibility in local search results.
The main purpose of an FAQ page is to address common uncertainties consumers have about your brand’s products and services. These pages often provide the last pieces of essential information consumers need to convert.
FAQ pages are becoming more critical with the rise of voice searches. With voice search, only one result is presented to users, rather than the standard 10 blue links for a desktop search. The sheer quantity of voice searches makes it impossible for Google (or other engines) to find an entire page dedicated to one query. So, for voice search, it’s more valuable to have a high-authority page that covers a variety of related topics than a lot of pages with shallow content covering a single subject. FAQ pages fill that void by providing visitors and search engines a single page with in-depth content that can answer a variety of search queries.
When done right, FAQ pages serve several specific functions, like:
- Helping consumers move through the buying journey by alleviating purchasing anxieties.
- Providing your customer support team some relief by answering frequent questions.
- Improving SEO and site navigation by linking to pages with in-depth content about individual topics.
Humans are visual learners and are more likely to remember information if it’s presented visually. Infographics allow brands to relay complex information about their products and services in a way that’s appealing to the eye and easy to digest.
Here’s how infographics help your brand accomplish marketing objectives:
- Increasing brand awareness by presenting information in a way that reinforces your brand’s style, color palette and unique messaging style.
- Improving your brand’s social media presence.
- Generating backlinks to your website which improves the site’s overall visibility in search results.
These content pieces demonstrate your brand’s value to potential customers by providing helpful how-to, stat and trend lists. They're very similar to blog posts, the major difference is the content is presented in list form (e.g., “10 ways to supercharge your marketing campaigns”).
The listicle format is everywhere online. While the practice is called “click-bait” by some, when done right, listicles can provide a lot of value to a brand’s target audiences.
Why are listicles so popular?
- Listicles fit right into humans’ short attention span.
- Lists curate the most valuable information about a topic in an easy to read (i.e., scan) format.
- Long-form content can be shortened into a list format to give readers additional ways to consume the information.
Digital video is a powerful storytelling technique that helps internal and external audiences better understand your products and services.
How video can benefit your brand:
- Videos work well in both long and short formats – from brief video messages like Snapchat stories and YouTube bumper ads to average length pieces like product/solution explainer videos and longer videos like documentaries.
- Can serve as timely, stand-alone statement pieces, or as a part of a longer conversation or series.
- Can be the main content piece, or work as an introduction to larger pieces (e.g., pre-roll video ads).
- Can be simple (like customer testimonials or product demos), or produced as long-form, intricate pieces.
- Content Marketing Institute, 2017
- Smart Insights, 2017
- HubSpot, 2016
- Backlinko, 2018
- HubSpot, 2017
- Animoto, 2015